Please take a moment to learn about TPS (Total Printing Systems). If you are looking for affordable, quality book printing, you’ve come to the right place.
Since 1973 our company’s niche has been short-run and ultra short-run book printing; we are a single source provider for short-run publishers, small presses, authors, university presses, and others. We also offer Instant Quote which is an easy to use budgeting tool, as well as inventory management, Ship-On-Demand Fulfillment, Print-On-Demand, warehousing, and a Bookstore (coming soon).
Total Printing Systems shares your commitment to the protection of the environment. We are FSC certified. We use environmentally friendly digital inks (98% water) and toner and always stock recycled paper. We continue to make improvements to our practices in order to lessen the impact on our environment.
- Instant Quote (Internet Based Pricer)
- Prepress – Digital or Conventional
- Digital Printing – High-speed Inkjet, Toner Based Printing, Web and Sheetfed Full Color/Black and White
- Complete In-House Bindery – Saddle Stitch, Perfect Binding, Case Binding (adhesive and Side Sewn), Mechanical Binding (Spiral/Wire-O/Comb), Loose Leaf, 3-hole drill, Lay-flat, and PUR Binding
- Foil Stamping, Matte Varnish/Spot Gloss, Embossing, and Debossing
- Lamination – Gloss and Matte
- Ship-On-Demand Fulfillment
- Inventory Management
- Bookstore – coming soon!
- Books – One-Offs, Ultra Short Run (25-500) Short Run (50- 5000)
- E-books and Flip Books
- Our company provides digital sheetfed and digital web using state of the art equipment.
To better enable us to achieve our goal of serving customers, Total Printing Systems’ electronic prepress department includes computer workstations equipped with high resolution scanners, laser printers, an imagesetter for high resolution output. With the versatility to accommodate conventional or digital file formats and file transfers, our prepress department ensures that the job is done to your exacting specifications and when necessary will assist you in preparing your files for print.
- Kodak Nexpress
- 2 Konica 7100
- Screen Truepress 520 EX Highspeed Inkjet Web Press
- Screen Truepress 520 HighSpeed Inkjet 4 Color Web Press
We have 2 assorted non-heat set web presses with capabilities of up to 2 colors.
To insure the lowest price, and highest quality, at Total Printing Systems, we have a complete in-house bindery department that includes Saddle Stitch, Perfect Binding, Case Binding (adhesive and side aewn), Mechanical Binding (Spiral/Wire-O/Comb), Loose Leaf, 3-hole drill, Lay-flat, and PUR Binding.
It isn’t polite to boast. So we won’t. We’ll just tell the truth…
- Our crew is dedicated.
- Our owners are visionary.
- Our equipment is state-of-the-art.
- Our three pillars of turnaround time, quality, and value are unmatched.
- Our location is naturally advantageous for reduced nationwide shipping costs.
The above five reasons are consistently cited by our printing partners as primary reasons why Total Printing Systems was selected over all other considerations for their book business needs. Find out what your competition has been enjoying. Form a print partnership. Contact us today!